Wednesday, May 24, 2006

My dye-o-rama pal rocks!

The yarn(kona superwash) is so wonderfully soft and the colors!!! I love love love the colors. I've never tried this color combo before and I'm so very excited. Thank you so much. I know exactly what I'm going to knit with it. Knitty's pomatomus.
I'll try and do a swatch tonight (kids willing). Krista from http://nakedsheep.blogspot.com/ is my dye-o-rama pal. Wonderful job!! And the little sheep and maiden mirror is perfect for my purse (I'm keeping this away from my girls). Thank you again pal. (I have still to figure out how to post on the dye-o-rama site).

1 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

I'm glad you like the yarn! Like I said in my note, I don't really know how many yards you have there in that skein. I tried for at least 350.

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home