Friday, May 05, 2006

I've been spending a lot of time cleaning up the backyard. I restained all the patio furniture. And thus not a lot of time left for spinning or knitting. Here's a picture of the green and pink singles. Too much twist in the yarn. But I set the twist to see if that might help. It helped a little, but just too much twist in the yarn. I wonder if I can still ply it now? I really need more practice spinning worsted weight singles without too much twist.


And here's more progress on must have. I screwed up the cabling on the right hand upper corner. I was about to say its not that obvious, but it is. To frog or not to frog...

My acid dye arrived. So hopefully I'll have time this weekend to try it out. Some color combos I'm thinking about: pink/white/brown; turquoise/white/brown.
On the spinning wheel right now are some fingering weight singles of the orange and turquoise BFL.


I also posted my tea stash here. And hi to my knitters tea swap pal :) and my dye-o-rama pal!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

you can still ply it! I think I've done that before.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home