Thursday, April 20, 2006

About 100 yds of DK to worsted weight. I definitely like the BFL better than the corridale blend I've been spinning with. Softer and easier to draft. I love yellow, especially beginning of spring. Whats up next? I might dye up some Finn top tonight with the Procion Fiber Reactive dye I got last year for tie dyeing. The dye is made for cellulose fibers, but would work okay with protein fibers. I have tons of this stuff and I figure its not going to hurt to experiment a little.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennus Interruptus said...

Those colours make me gasp! I can tell I'm going to enjoy visiting your blog, especially now that you're spinning and dyeing!

Consider yourself bookmarked. :)

10:34 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Nice colors! I love all the color in your spinning.

Congrats on the new wheel too! I just recently got mine too, so much fun eh?

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home