Friday, June 02, 2006

Finished the summer top

Really comfy top. I think I'll actually wear it. Addi Size 9 circs, araucania nature cotton turquoise. 3 skeins. A quick knit, great for knitting in the car. I haven't had much luck with cotton knits before, both tank tops I did last year got stretched way too big. This one is on the snug side so I should be okay.


I'm thinking about green gables,
but heard its not very well written. Hmm, what to do? I have 2 skeins of cotton fleece (berry) from last year. Yes, still trying to use stash.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great! Did you follow a pattern or make it up yourself? It looks like maybe you combined lots of ideas from other patterns...

No sign of your tea package yet? It should be there any day now...I hope!

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Lovely blog. I came across it because I was looking for patterns for Araucania Nature Cotton. I picked up 5 skeins on eBay and have bnot been able to find a pattern for it, til I saw your top. Great job...I had a question, the needle size on the yarn label says size 6 needle but I'm finding online it says a 10 or 9, and I'm rather confused. I believe you said you used #9...and it looks great. I think I'll consider this pattern!
Bee

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home