Monday, June 12, 2006

Thank you so much Tea swap pal...

It was a really long day and I came home to a package from my knitters tea swap pal, Sarah, from France!!
The tea is "Evening mix" and is perfect after a busy day. Very relaxing. And the organic chocolate is oh so yummy. I haven't had chocolate for over a year now, but I just cannot resist dark organic chocolate with mint from france! The madelines are perfect with the tea. I used to bake these many many moons ago (before I started eating the nourishing tradtions way), but hey this is a very special occasion. The sock yarn is from curious yarns. I'm thinking I might knit a shawl with it instead of socks. The wool is so very soft. Sarah also included some of her favorite tea bags I'm so looking forward to try. Thank you so much for such a thoughtful package. I love it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarita said...

Yay! I'm so glad it arrived! I thought you might be able to eat the treats based on the ingredients (no refined sugars, etc.) but I hope you didn't regret taking the risk.

I hope you enjoy the yarn. I am knitting a pair of socks by the same company and I really like the way the colors are turning out. A shawl sounds wonderful! What would you do with the little skein?

3:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, what a wonderful package you received - such goodies sure brighten up one's day, don't day? I'm very curious already to see what you're going to do with that gorgeous yarn!

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home