Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Alas...


I saw this wheel and almost died. It is beautiful. Its from pumpkinknits
I want want want a S51DT in orange. Alas, they don't sell the S51DT unfinished.
Or the S10DT unfinished. The have the S75DT unfinished, but I don't like the style as much.

Its too traditional looking to be orange. I told dh I wanted an orange wheel and he rolled his eyes and said: "Orange??!! Why?" "Why not? I love orange." I might play around with photoshop elements tomorrow to see what the s75dt looks like in orange. The only thing is... I don't think I'll be able to resell it if I outgrown it. :)

Today I cleaned out my laundry room to create a dyeing corner. We don't have basements or attics here in CA (and in our case, no garage either, just a carport). So the laundry is as good as it gets. Its looking pretty good now, just need dh to put up a couple of shelves for me. I tried out hot pour dyeing with kool aid. The lighting in the laundry sucks, I think I need to get some natural light bulbs in there. So I was half blind dyeing tonight. We'll see how it turns out in the morning. I checked out The Twisted Sisters sock workbook the other day. Love the book. Funny I really didn't like the book when I looked at it last year. But I guess not that I'm spinning, its a great book.

1 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

you are getting serious with the spinning thing. Orange will be great!! The blue seems very old...

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home