Friday, March 11, 2005


Yes, Rogue is done. Well, almost. Still a few more loose threads to weave. You won't believe what happened with seaming the shoulders. I had to rip out the first seam and redo it. Here I was with my scissors.. and I cut the shoulder seam off and part of the sleeve. I mean just cutting into the fabric cut. Yikes! I fixed it but was pretty pissed at myself. Anyways, here is rogue. I steam blocked it and will wet block it now. The sleeves are a little short but I should be able to get some length. Unfortunately, its a beautiful 75 degrees outside and I won't be able to wear the rogue during the day.  Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Blogger Birdsong said...

This pattern looks really great in the color you picked; at least the wind has picked up and the temp dropping again so that you will get a chance to wear it a time or too before summer. Great job!

8:40 AM  
Blogger amber said...

Looks great. This is on my to do list as well. Glad to hear the pattern keeps you interested :-)

-Amber

5:12 PM  
Blogger froggyknits.com said...

rogue looks fantastic! great job!

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home