Tuesday, February 22, 2005


Finished my newsboy hat from Stitch 'n Bitch Nation. I love it. I've been having problems with sizing hats for the longest time. All the hats I knitted for my soon-to-be 1 year old fit my 4 year old. Posted by Hello

I changed my mind so many times this weekend on what to knit next. I finally decided on the rogue using the Jo Sharp DK wool in Nasturtium. I was trying to find a pattern that would work with the Jo Sharp wool. I think most knitters work the reverse. Fall in love with a pattern and then find the yarn. I'm just always afraid that if I don't use up the yarn I'll end up with boxes and boxes full of yarn. (why that is a bad thing? I don't know!)
I'm still on the ribbing (twisted stockinette). Hopefully I'll get to the cables tonight and I'll snap a picture then. DD has the week off from school, so I might not get too much time to knit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christie said...

Cute! I've been wanting to make that hat...was it fairly quick? I'll have to make one!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Angela M said...

Christie: The hat was really quick to do and fun!

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home