Wednesday, February 23, 2005


Okay, this pattern is truly addictive. Here's what I have so far. I was a reluctant to start. Remember the clapotis? Everyone seems to be in love with that pattern and I somehow don't share the love. I think its a great pattern, and dropping stitches is fun and all. But its just the same, row after row after row. I heard rave reviews about the rogue and so was a little hesitant. But I love this pattern! I can hardly put this thing down.
I don't know what I'm going to do with the bottom edge yet (I'll probably sew it down). I did provisional cast on and then twisted stockinette. I love the color of the yarn (its more rust than the picture shows) and the cabling is so much fun to do. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Christie said...

It's beautiful! I can't wait to make that pattern!

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home