Saturday, February 26, 2005


The rogue is truly addictive. I woke up at 4am to knit. Then discovered at around 5:30am that I made a boo boo in one of the cables. Yes, the front one. I went back to bed. Thought about it, got up 1/2 hour later and frogged it back. It wasn't that bad really. I'm working on the left houlder right now. Not the greatest picture, but gives you an idea. I'm a little worried I might not have enough yarn to finish. Sigh! I got the yarn from webs at Stitches, and they still have the yarn online. Just don't know if its the same dye lot. I should know by Monday if I need to order more.
I can't get the mariah(in a moss green) off my mind. I would like to try the knitpick's wool of the andes, but a little hesitant about the quality. I read a review, and it seems okay. I really like Jo Sharp's DK yarn, so I might stick with it... or not. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

Hi -- cute socks that you sent to
Lu! Anyhow -- I've been using Knitpicks Wool of the Andes and I like it a lot -- it's a great foil for Cascade 220 -- and perfect for 5 st=1" and I'm thinking about it for Mariah, too! Just thought I'd share. :) Jenifer http://knittingat5337.blogdrive.com

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home