Saturday, February 12, 2005


Stitches West was overwhelming. Tons of people and lots and lots of yummy yarn. Here's what I got. The Jo Sharp DK wool is for Blaze. The Brown Sheep cotton fleece for Brisa. The Noro is for a turtleneck top in Simply Noro. I also got a Bosworth Midi spindle and a CD spindle and some yummy coridale and merino roving. Now all I have to do is finish up the socks and the clapotis. Oh, and I found the yarn for my sister's socks (they don't have the color in stock, but they're local so I'll swing by the store next week). Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

Sis, seems like you had a lot of fun. Wish I can be there! I worked hard over this weekend, will post my proj later!

8:17 AM  
Blogger Christie said...

jealous, jealous, jealous...such beautiful stuff...

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home