Wednesday, March 30, 2005

What a pain! A whiny post.

Okay, the shawl scarf was a major pain to get started. First casting on 375 sts was small task(for me). I counted, counted and recounted gazillion times. Then I frogged the first row about 5-6 times -> which translates to counting and recounting those 375 sts to make sure I start with the correct number of sts. That was yesterday, all day. Today I finally got past the first, second, third and now I'm on the fourth row. Not much to show for, but hopefully I get some momentum over the weekend. Yes, we're talking weekend (even though I'm a SAHM). We're taking a mini trip up to Marin. DD had the last 2 weeks off from preschool (I know, who cares if she misses a week). On our way home, I'm hoping we can stop by HMB Fuel and Feed store to pick up some baby chicks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy phentermine phentermine johnson city tn - the cheapest phentermine online

12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Based on the a member of your sizegenetics you just would like to generate worked on, one can find different varieties sizegeneticss that you just may get. Patients with muscular problems and athletes who face strenuous physical activities daily can take advantage in the benefits with regards to a deep tissue sizegenetics. Chinese, Thai, Swedish, Balinese and Shiatsu are definitely the other styles of sizegeneticss for which you can opt for. But what about another type of sizegenetics and that is performed by gay sizegenetics therapists? Most straight men would balk inside thought of receiving a sizegenetics from another man while some women might feel uncomfortable along with the prospect.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home