Friday, June 24, 2005


Not knitting related, but crafts related nonetheless. We had a tie-dye party in our backyard yesterday, and I went a little overboard. It was my first tie-dye experience, so... The 2 shirts to the left are for moi. The 4 dresses, 2 pairs of leggings, and purple/yellow shirt are for dd#1, the pink/purple dress and romper for dd#2. Oh and we dyed 3 pairs of socks too. It took me almost all morning rinsing out all the dye. It was fun. I'm already planning our next tie-dye party. Somehow I dyed both pairs of dd#1's leggings blue. Should have dyed a pair of pink/red. I also am not too crazy about the purples. But I love my orange and purple shirt. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

Those clothing looks so nice. I wish I can be here to play with you all.

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home