Thursday, May 12, 2005

This was taken a couple days ago. The color is quite a bit darker. I just finished the front/back divide and working on the neck and armhole decreases. A bit stuck right now. The pattern decreases and increases are affected when I do the neck/armhole decrease (i.e. the net number of stitches is off). Still trying to figure out how to handle this.  Posted by Hello


Blogger Bogie said...

Hi there--I'm repeating the comment I left on KnitFlix here. --JK

Hi knitty knit knit,

Sorry for the delayed response, but I was out of town and away from the pattern and my notes. I believe you're right, there's yet another problem with the pattern.

I ended up doing the 5st decrease (the instructions between the *'s) a total of two times, followed by a BO2 on the next RS row.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home