Saturday, June 18, 2005


The minisweater is done. And I love it! I'm thinking about making another one for the winter time, long sleeves with the fan and feather on the cuffs. Big thank yous for the wonderful pattern and Tami's addition.
2 balls of Lions Brand Cotton-Ease
Size 9 needles
Fan and feather pattern: multiple of 18 sts + 2
Row 1: Knit
Row 2: Purl
Row 3: K1, ** (3 (K2tog), 6 (YF, K), 3(K2tog)) repeat **, K1
Row 4: Knit


I've started swatching for my next project - Lelah. I'm using Jo Sharp Soho Summer again, the dark auberine. I'm also eyeing this pattern - the tivoli top. Oh, and have you seen these? I am so making one in cotton. Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger Angela M said...

Thanks! A little less than 2 balls of cotton-ease.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

That sweater looks so great! I've been want to make a boob holder...GRRRR...SO MANY PROJECTS!

The purse is a cinch to make! I picked up some dowels tonight and will finish my purse up soon!

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home