Monday, June 06, 2005


Wooo Ahhh.. yes, the flame stitch cardigan is all finished. And I love how it turned out. Please ignore the old t-shirt underneath, just wanted dh to take a quick pic before I run off. The pattern itself is chalk full of errors. OMG!! Thank goodness for knitflix modifications!
Yarn Used: Jo Sharp Soho Summer
Needles: Addi Turbos size 6 and size 8
I only used 8-1/2 skeins for the size Medium (the pattern said 12 skeins!!)

Have you seen these socks? Oh so cute! But I probably don't have anywhere to wear it to. I might still give it a go though...

Casted on my next project - the minisweater (longer version). I picked up some yarn from Joann's - Cottonease in a light purple. Its 50% cotton 50% acrylic. I'm really a bit weary about the acrylic content, but can't really find a good cotton sub.

Something else I'm eyeing - Lelah. I'll probably add straps to it. Thinking about getting the Pakucho Organic Cotton yarn from Elann.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your cardigan is beautiful! Great work!

3:45 PM  
Blogger Christie said...

Lovely cardi! Great job!

12:46 PM  
Blogger grace said...

Yeah, you are done with your cardigan. Oh so cute!

2:02 PM  
Blogger Bogie said...

It looks great. Congratulations!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home